We at Mavenir Systems, Inc. and our affiliates (“Mavenir”) respect your concerns about privacy. This Privacy Notice describes the types of personal information we obtain about users of our (“Mavenir My Business”) platform (“Platform”), how we use the information, with whom we may share it and the choices available to you regarding our use of the information. We also describe the measures we take to safeguard the personal information and how users may contact us about our privacy practices.
Information we obtain
When you use our Platform, we may obtain certain personal information about you or your business, including:
- personal details and contact information, such as your name, title, email address and phone number;
- information about your business or company with which you are affiliated, including name, Registered Number, Description, Website,
- logo, Business Category/Categories
- hours of operation, contact information and location of the business;
- login details used to access your account on platform and other permissions as needed for the app before proceeding to business setup (e.g., mobile number and SMS based OTP);
- chat history, and logs, such as dates and times of chats and information about other participant (e.g., phone number, MSISDN, IMEI and user names);
- information about System Owner, your customers including without limitation Operator Partner, System Admin, System User, BU Admin BU User, Owner Account, User Account who chat/connect with your business like phone number, name, address etc. and
- other personal information you provide to us, including through your communications with us and feedback you provide (e.g., survey responses)
- (Optionally if you choose to upload them – Product Catalogue information including without limitation product Names, Images, Prices).
Information we obtain by automated means
When you use our Platform, we may obtain certain information by automated means, such as cookies, web server logs, web beacons, and other technologies. A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-My Business device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. A “web beacon,” also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag or clear GIF, links web pages to web servers and cookies and may be used to transmit information collected through cookies back to a web server.
We may use these automated technologies on our Platform to collect information about your equipment, browsing actions, and usage patterns. The information we obtain in this manner may include your device IP address, identifiers associated with your devices, device type, web browser characteristics, device characteristics, clickstream data, actions taken, and dates and times you use or login into our Platform. These technologies help us (1) remember your information, so you do not have to re-enter it; (2) track and understand how you use and interact with our Platform; (3) tailor our Platform to reflect your preferences; (4) measure the usability of our Platform and the effectiveness of our communications; and (5) otherwise manage and enhance our services, and help ensure they are working properly.
Our Platform is not designed to respond to “do not track” signals from browsers or app.
How we use the information we obtain
We may use the personal information we obtain about you or your business or your customers through our Platform to:
- provide our services to you, including our Platform;
- establish and manage your account, and identify and authenticate you so you can use our Platform;
- personalize your experience with our Platform;
- process and fulfill claims and orders in connection with our Platform;
- communicate with you, provide customer support and respond to your inquiries;
- administer participation in surveys, or other programs;
- send you promotional communications and offers;
- allow you to interact with certain third-party services (for example, when you choose to link your account to a third-party service);
- protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities;
- operate, evaluate and improve our Platform and services (including managing our Platform; enhancing and improving our Platform and services; managing our communications; analyzing our Platform and services; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- maintain and enhance the safety and security of our Platform and services, and prevent misuse; and
We also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection, and obtain consent to the extent required by law.